STEP 1: Create an account on our website.
Every player must create an account with the club regardless of the program selected, or the play level. You must have an account to register for a program in the club. The only way to create an account is online at the website.
Fusion SC does offer in-person assistance to those who need, or prefer to register in person.
CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
STEP 2: Register for the program
Their are two ways to register for the respective programs
1. Online Registration:
- Click on the program tab a the top of the website and click on "How to Register". You will then need to follow the steps on how to register.
- Firstly you will be directed to a new page asking you to "Sign In" or "Create an Account"
- For the 2017 season, ALL families (new and returning) will need to click "Create an Account" to register in our new system. If you have already created an account then please use your login information when it is requested.
- The account name and birth date listed should be for the Parent/Guardian
- Once you have created an account, you will be asked "Who Are You Registering?" This is where you will add all of the player(s) information
- Follow the prompts to input all required information
- If interested in volunteering, please select the role you would like to assist in
- Agree to all terms and conditions
- Select Payment Option and complete payment process
- Complete and submit registration
- You will receive a confirmation email with further details
2. Fusion Office:
Please come in to the Fusion Office and we will be happy to help you register and answer any questions.
The Fusion Office is located at: 1976 Fourth Street, Livermore, 94550
Telephone : (925) 443-7570
Monday: Office Closed
Tuesday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday:9:30am - 3:00pm
Thursday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Friday:9:30am - 3:00pm